Land of the Volcano Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of the Volcano Wolves

Far beyond the deserts and valleys lies a large mountain hidden with secrets. Here, exists the unknown inhabitants known as vulcanus lupus. They live in almost perfect harmony, each pack inhabiting areas suitable to their ability. What will happen next?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation Form
Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeby BlueGale9 Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 3:28

» Addition of Slavery Poll
Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeby Thomassen Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 2:11

» The Eruption
Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeby Arcane Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 3:05

» Satine of Aàtamos
Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeby Satine Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:48

» Arkane - Aàtamos
Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeby Arcane Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 4:08

Most active topics
The Eruption
Board Suggestions
Zerstörer - Aátamos
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:
Seasonal - Nêreus
Arana- Nêreus
Torque - [Cinaed]
Character Creation Form

Character Creation Example

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomassen
Admin
Admin
Thomassen

Character Creation Example Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Example   Character Creation Example Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jan 2012 - 1:34

Name:
Thomassen

Appearance:
Thomassen is a dark grey male with three tails attached to his back. He has a red 'cap' or 'hood' on his head with two black checkmarks under the eyes. A red dorsal stripe runs down the back and splits into the three tails. These tails are tipped red. His right front paw is stained dark red from multiple fights.

Thom would look like a giant to some wolves because of his abnormal height. He stands a head taller than the average wolf, with huge paws and a swagger that easily strikes fear into hearts of wolves. While he usually does not intend any harm (like a gentle giant), he only uses his gift of strength to do good and punish the bad. His large bulk gives him an awesome amount of strength and defense, but the extra weight drags him down and slows him. Therefore, it is easy for faster wolves to avoid his hits and lunges. However, anyone unprepared for his attacks may find themselves covered in deep bites and gouges if they do not find a way to escape.

Personality:
[i]Thomassen can be very stubborn at times, but only because he believes it is the right thing for him to do. He tries to be assertive and make sure that his rules are followed. He considers other's positions before acting and tries to do what he can to help those in need. He also has very great mood swings. On some days, deemed "Happy Days", he is happily frolicking around, helping hunters drag in prey, or helping guards patching up the camp walls, or even just playing around with pups and possibly teaching them helpful survival skills.

Pack/Alignment:
Cináed

Abilities:
Thomassen is capable of sending off flames from his spine, tails, and paws. He is immune up to moderate fire strength. He does not enjoy being completely drenched in water as it will sap his strength and gradually weaken him. If he blacks out from being exposed to too much water, the only way to wake him back up and restore his strength would be to dry him out and light a fire near/on him.

Alpha of Cináed. Splits his time between guarding the homes, hunting for prey, and raising the pups.
(I'm admin, I get to do what I want Twisted Evil well... within reason. You guys have to choose between Hunter, Guard, Pup, or Omega. Or if your wolf is really old, you get to pick Elder)
Back to top Go down

Character Creation Example
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of the Volcano Wolves :: Membership and Application :: Character Creation-
Jump to: