Land of the Volcano Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of the Volcano Wolves

Far beyond the deserts and valleys lies a large mountain hidden with secrets. Here, exists the unknown inhabitants known as vulcanus lupus. They live in almost perfect harmony, each pack inhabiting areas suitable to their ability. What will happen next?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation Form
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeby BlueGale9 Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 3:28

» Addition of Slavery Poll
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeby Thomassen Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 2:11

» The Eruption
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeby Arcane Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 3:05

» Satine of Aàtamos
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeby Satine Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:48

» Arkane - Aàtamos
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeby Arcane Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 4:08

Most active topics
The Eruption
Board Suggestions
Zerstörer - Aátamos
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:
Seasonal - Nêreus
Arana- Nêreus
Torque - [Cinaed]
Character Creation Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomassen
Admin
Admin
Thomassen

Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Empty
PostSubject: Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:   Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012 - 21:49

CAN DO:
~Change your name. We can change your log-in name; it's your responsibility to remember it.

~Change your password. After we change your password, you have to remember it.

~Edit Signatures. Don't freak out if you see that your signature has changed. We might delete things that don't correspond to the rules or are inappropriate.

~Change profiles. Anything we find inappropriate will be removed.

~Change Avatars. Don't be shocked if your avatar is suddenly changed.

~Approve/Promote/Ban/Delete Members. Don't beg us for a promotion to staff or we will not consider you for future needed staff.

CANT DO:
~Practically nothing. If I find something I can't do, I'll put it up.
Back to top Go down
Arana
Admin
Admin
Arana

PostSubject: Re: Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:   Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012 - 16:19

Does this mean, sending a monster to live under their bed if they broke a rule isn't alllowed?
Back to top Go down
Thomassen
Admin
Admin
Thomassen

PostSubject: Re: Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:   Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012 - 22:13

Arana wrote:
Does this mean, sending a monster to live under their bed if they broke a rule isn't alllowed?

Well... maybe if it was a prank... i could tolerate it. Unless the guy's scared of mobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:   Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of the Volcano Wolves :: Law of the Mountain :: Wildly Confused-
Jump to: